Thursday, November 14, 2013

Show the step-by-step process of creating and making a high quality and durable custom T Shirt

This is my introductory video to show the step-by-step process of creating and making a high quality and durable custom T Shirt using Jet Pro Soft Stretch pro-grade heat transfer paper and my own heat press. If you like the Tshirts check out my website www.jsquared-designs.com to see more cool Motorcycle, MotoGP, Audio, Automotive, Video Games and Technology oriented shirts for sale among many other categories. Subscribe to my channel to see more videos coming soon including Indy MotoGP videos shot with my pit pass and other cool assorted clips I have saved on my hard drive!



UPDATE: I have since switched to using UniTranz heat transfers for all of my shirts ranging in color from white to grey/light blue/yellow/gold/orange colored Ts as a "blank". The UniTranz is a hot pull (I had best success taking off ASAP after the heat is removed from the transfer. The UniTranz product delivers a softer "hand" and less of a plasticky finish to the tshirt after the transfer is applied - FWIW just felt updated the forward to the video might help those looking to start making their own shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment