Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My feelings historical tie him with former t-shirt.Hello Winter.

My memories of the past winter, and now has been completely different. This winter, I am the only one.


In the morning, the sun's radiation, particularly mild winter, the sun, have you, nice.remember my t-shirt?But that is less of a person, a very important person.



Honey, you know I want you? Walk alone in the streets we have traveled together, wearing you send me t-shirt, same time, same me, same clothes, just not you, now you Where is it?


You know, sooner or later, winter is the most sentimental people, and I am now standing in a quiet place where no one, I'm just trying to avoid it? No, I do not know, I learned to release tomorrow the sun is still shining up, I want my smile to greet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment