Monday, December 30, 2013

Vagaries of society, you catch it? Come together!

I'm a fine artist, poet, and a graphic designer who loves graphic tees. I've always wanted to use my abilities to create something that represented my passion and joy for life.


LaSonia Ragsdale is a fine artist, poet, and a graphic designer who loves graphic tees. Starting with her own version of the fearless phoenix, an abstract combination of the flame and the bird, she then took the designs a step further and used inspiring words to create the images.


Art, poets, designers are just generalities of talk can really highlights their dedication that is real unique, with their help that little bit of modest means to you, that people are the greatest. His heart had been met, but also convenient to others, why not.
he clothing that's selected is high quality, soft, and most importantly, fitted for women. The responses to the designs are amazing, and there is one question I keep getting asked, "when are the men's designs coming?"


Starting with my own version of the fearless phoenix, an abstract combination of the flame and the bird, I then took the designs a step further and used inspiring words to create the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment